Monday, December 26, 2011

Homemade Christmas

 This year I made presents for everyone in my insanely large family. I waited until November to start knitting, so I have been crazy busy. I did get it done though...on Christmas Eve...at about 6 pm.
 So here are pictures, they are mostly scarves, because I'm better at rectangles.
For my Uncle Mike

For my brother Uriah
For my brother Logan


For my brother John


For my...uh, Stacey

For my little sister

For my brother's fiancee


My first non-beanie hat.
Little bracelet purses for the girls

Fingerless gloves for the boys

My snowflakes, they DO NOT LOOK LIKE COASTERS!!

 There was another scarf for my brother Thomas, but somehow I didn't manage to get a picture of it. It was a cool two toned green.
 Now that I'm done I don't want to see yarn for at least a month...

3 comments:

  1. These look fantastic! The snowflakes *could* be coasters IF you wanted them to be....LOL!

    I think you covered just about everything but the sweater. I can't do knitting or crocheting, so you're ahead of me. I feel crippled when trying to do either one.

    Do we get to see the kids and their gifts tomorrow? Sounds like you all had a good Christmas. You'll have father-in-law there to help you with the kids....YAY!!

    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rusty colored yarn :) And the non beanie is way cute. I think the snowflakes would be cute sewn together in a long chain as a girls scarf :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jill and Jen.

    I don't do sweaters, that's way beyond my skill level, lol. The "coasters" are ornaments, I gave them to my grandparents and my great aunt and uncle.

    I will absolutely do tonight's blog on the kids and their gifts. I need to get more pictures today.

    ReplyDelete